- Upon entry to the restaurant you will be greeted by our waiting staff who will escort you to a suitable table for your numbers. Start your day off with 100% freshly squeezed orange juice or a freshly home made fruit smoothie, select a hot drink of either freshly brewed coffee or tea including flavoured tea’s. For tea drinkers we have a large selection of teas, from the usual Tetleys tea to Earl Grey or even a fruit flavoured tea, you will find our selection plentiful. There is also a range of caffeine free options too.
- You may now want to choose some cereal, we generally have a selection of around 20 different cereals to choose from or perhaps you would prefer a bowl of porridge? There is also a selection of cereal bars to choose from.
- If you prefer the healthy option there is a selection of yoghurt’s, both smooth and with fruit pieces, for the children there is a selection of children’s yoghurt’s too. You may even want to choose from our extensive fresh fruit bowl where you will find apples, bananas, grapes, oranges and all manner of other fruits of the season.
- We of course offer a vegan or vegetarian option which includes many of the above along with vegetarian sausages.
This will be served with white or wholemeal toast to your choice.
MAIN BREAKFAST DISH
- Now you have enjoyed a taster what will you choose for your main breakfast course? Will it be a bacon sandwich maybe, exceedingly tasty and made from local dry cured bacon cut so thick you would easily mistake it for gammon, it will arrive cut with fresh locally baked bread. Perhaps beans on toast would be your choice or maybe even scrambled egg, we of course use fresh locally baked bread for our toast too.
- Prefer something more substantial? How about kippers with bread and butter or maybe fresh smoked salmon and scrambled egg? No, you prefer a “full English”? Well, you will not be disappointed with the “Kings Full English Breakfast”! You get to choose from Local thick cut dry cured bacon, so thick you would be forgiven for thinking that we had served you a gammon steak. Then there is pork sausage made just around the corner by our local butcher, a real traditional treat for you. Would you like an egg? Our eggs are local free range eggs and come scrambled or fried to perfection. Add to this black pudding made by our butcher, hash brown, fresh field mushroom, a beef tomato or tinned plum tomato’s some fried bread made from locally baked fresh bread and Heinz beans.
- On your table you will find all the usual condiments and at our breakfast bar you will find a large selection of good quality jams and honey to choose fro, We even offer Nuttella and Marmite for you toast if you prefer.
You may find, as a lot of our guest’s do, that you will not need to eat again until evening time and then you may fancy a bite at Faringo’s.
The Kings own in house restaurant is FARINGO’s
In the evenings Faringo’s Vegan restaurant is based on the ground floor of the Kings and is open to residents and non residents alike. Faringo’s specialises in home made vegan cuisine and offers Italian, world foods and pizza’s
We source all of our fresh ingredients locally, but of course a lot of our ingredients are from Italy to ensure an authentic taste. There is always something to suit everybody’s taste on Faringo’s menu, whether you like traditional English food, Italian or a change from the normal. Please click on the link below to see our extensive menu.
We offer plenty of choice for both vegan’s and vegetarians at breakfast and our restaurant, Faringo’s has a full vegan menu to choose from too!
Breakfast was amazing. Cereal shelf looked like a cereal shelf in a supermarket, lots and lots of little boxes to choose from. Fresh orange juice and freshly made smoothies too. Fresh filter coffee and a coffee machine to make a selection of coffees too. Water and a variety of tea bags as well. Help yourself as many times as you like. Full English breakfast – WOW!!!!.